Wednesday, November 16, 2011

So Much Things I Have Grabbed!

First.
This two! Hee. 




I bough these last Eid. One for the vintage looks and one for the ladies look. Hik!
Love them both.

Second. 
New Wallet.



Body GloveWallet. The one much more practical than mine before which way more bigger and dense.
It also fit my uniform pocket. That's most important feature I adore besides the color. :}  

Third.
And at last. 




My Nokia E7. For so long I've been dreaming to have this such phone.
Now it's in my hand. My Sweetheart *Awkward position. Ergh. Muah!*




What's your wishlist?

4 comments:

  1. beg atas tu lawo..n gmbo bwh skali plg tak bleh blah..nokia..booooo!*ayt bako* hahahaaha..jgn mrh kak..dose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terima kasih. Haha! Syaiton sungguh perbuatan mu itu. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuhyoooooo hp br ye....bagus2.....

    ReplyDelete

People responses..